LouiZeForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LouiZeForum

3D vrml

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  3Dchats / forums3Dchats / forums  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier !

Go down 
+7
Fersen
Findescarrotte
legloups
isa
peter le cochon
alain
Jack Barlett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

Number of posts : 7076
Registration date : 2005-04-19

08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier !   08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier ! - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Feb - 20:42

bonjour tous Smile

oui il reste encore du monde et des mondes a visiter ... ! faut y penser sur ... comme tu dis Alain .. mais cette aventure a pri plus d'ampleure que je n'aurais pensé moi ..... faute a Jack ca !

bon super mal au dos d'avoir danser chez Jordi avec mon cavalier hier soir Smile))))il est souple notre ouistiti lol !!!!!! incroyable !! affraid
j'ai regardé la vidéo et franchement j'etais écroulée un bon moment que je n 'oublierais pas Smile

merci pour cela Smile

bon sinon voila des screens d'hier soir pour vous tous c'est ici Smile avec biensure "notre" pizza qui de tour en tour est présente elle aussi que ce soir en réel ou virtuel Smile

yes there remain still worlds and worlds has to visit...! is necessary to think of it on... as you say Alain.. but this adventure has take more important we said that? or big ... i don't know ....
than I would not have thought me..... it is the fault has Jack lol Smile)

super evil with the back to good have to dance at Jordi's world with my rider yesterday evening:)))))il is flexible our ouistiti lol!!!!!!
incredible!! affraid

I looked at it video and frankly I collapsed a good moment that i not would not forget:) thank you for that:)

good if not screens of yesterday evening for you all it veiled is here:) with "our" pizza pie which of turn out of turn is present it also that this evening in reality or virtual:)

https://closed.forumactif.com/worlds-vrml-f40/screens-photos-du-tour-des-mondes-here-du-15-fevrier-t2157.htm#63928

merci Jack Smile and all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://isaworld.free.fr/site/
jordi
15/20
jordi

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-15

08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier !   08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier ! - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Feb - 0:48

Hello!

Thank you for the good moments of yesterday, and for adding my world to the show.

Thanks isa and you all for your kind words.

It was a wonderful meeting, I hope it can be repeated many times.

I really liked all the worlds and your company.

Be well!

Jordi.
Back to top Go down
http://hiperia3d.blogspot.com/

08 février 2008 and after : 15 fevrier !
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5