LouiZeForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LouiZeForum

3D vrml

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  3Dchats / forums3Dchats / forums  
Le Deal du moment : -34%
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( ...
Voir le deal
152 €

Java 7 and Deep Matrix Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyth7
15/20

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Java 7 and Deep Matrix Issue Empty
PostSubject: Java 7 and Deep Matrix Issue   Java 7 and Deep Matrix Issue EmptyThu 3 Jan - 8:31

Hi All,
I have discovered last night that the Deep Matrix Java client application does not work correctly using the latest Java on both 32 and 64 bit systems (XP, Windows 7 and 8 ) that is Java 7 update 10 . It will function per se, but things like "Ghost" and "Enter" on the worlds menu will either work partially or not at all.
Currently Deep Matrix only works correctly with Java 6 update 38 64 bit:
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual_v6.jsp
Also installing Java 7 update 10 SE on top of Java 6 and then going to the Java Control Panel and selecting the Java tab -> View... and then unselecting the Java 7 jre box (leaving the Java 6 jre box checked) DOES NOT SOLVE the Deep Matrix problem.

However, you can install the Java 6 JRE 64 bit system on Windows 7, 8 and then install the Java 7 update 10 plugin 32 bit plugin for I.E. and have both function correctly.

All this maybe something I can fix on my end.

Russ Kinter
Back to top Go down

Java 7 and Deep Matrix Issue
Page 1 of 1