LouiZeForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LouiZeForum

3D vrml

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  3Dchats / forums3Dchats / forums  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff

Go down 
+8
Flav'
X
Realwtl
hermetic
jicer
alain
isa
peter le cochon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
magnus
+200
+200
magnus

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:17

j'y vois mal

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Cam110

il ne manque plus que le son

Last edited by on Wed 3 Jan - 17:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
peter le cochon
+1000
+1000
peter le cochon

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2005-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:23

Very Happy

Tout est possible, Magnus : Le code de webcam est juste téléchargeant une nouvelle image jpg chaque fois.

Vous pourriez même l'employer comme texture dans le VRML.

Avez-vous déjà regardé dans le interieur du votre VRML ? Il est facile de faire, et tout est possible apres.

Very Happy

pig

Hmmmm .... attend .... laissez me voir .... study
Back to top Go down
fabricator
+200
+200
fabricator

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2005-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:43

Hahah this reads a lot like the list of bugs I've had at one time or another.

I didn't use cookies or anything that would mess up the viewpoint stack, so I can't help with that. I simply insert the chat proto directly into the world itself.

I think some of your "Lost chat-text" problem could be a network packet problem, data getting recieved out of order. I had to alter the client quite a lot to cope with these sorts of issues.

Another thing to watch out for is double/triple posts, this happens when two or more packets with the same information arrive. All sorts of wacky things occur when you apply lots of people to the same chat, chat corruption is one of those.

Good luck with private messaging , I still have to figure that one out myself. Maybe two seperate chat streams, one for incoming chat, one for incoming private messages.

peter le cochon wrote:

Yes there are a couple of important bugs to be fixed in the N3DME( Wink well, a dozen of couples).

Here comes the bug-report :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Wrong cookie handling :

The cookie grows too large, and Windows ends up in a blue screen after a few log in.

2) Weird focusing of the chat input box :

sometimes it's getting focus() too much (doesn't let you do anything else but chatting) and other times you need to hit several times at your KBD until you get the first character.

3) Lost chat-text :

Sometimes the text you have sent to chat does never appear back on screen for the author. The other chatters (also the chatlog) get it. But you don't.

4) Avatars don't make gestures nor do they walk :

I did get it to work fine using Fabricator's Avatar Proto instead of the Inline2 extension. But it was just a local test and was lost during a HDD cleanup pale ... I will redo it.

5) The text-files re. chatlog and users list corrupt from time to time

Better filtering and encoding of chat-entries and a better work for cropping the users list when somebody leaves should solve the problem.

6) Respect the Viewpoint and all other bindings intended by the world-builder of an inlined world.

7) Implementation of missing stuff :

Shared objects and events, private messaging, profile preview, etc ...

It's not an urgent need, and easy to implement, but :
Back to top Go down
http://www.vrmlworlds.com
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

Number of posts : 23529
Registration date : 2005-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:59

hello fabricator ,
it is wonderfull to see you guys working hard with all that Smile

I just tried to upload on of my worlds there

it works , except the backround

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Peterchat4

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Peterchat5

about the webcam in vrml , I met "mop" , a nice greek , and tried his script , Peter ,
for the webcam

it is very easy btw

http://dumenieu.free.fr/vrml/totry/jackcam.wrl

http://dumenieu.free.fr/vrml/totry/jackcam4.wrl

he has a topic in 3d art .....gallery ....

will tell you the link

he does a great work too
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 18:01

here it is :

http://louisedesavoie.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1669

3d gallery .......Mixed Reality .....
Back to top Go down
peter le cochon
+1000
+1000
peter le cochon

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 18:05

Shocked Now the server did die .... What a Face lol ! LOL !

What the fuck ?!? awwwww ....

Quote :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Is it possible that diletant PHP coding might mess up a t-online server ?

affraid Helppppp !!!!

pig
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 18:31

all is still ok for me Peter

and I have worlds in and my avatar too

just at at 16h25

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Peterchat7

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Peterchat8
Back to top Go down
peter le cochon
+1000
+1000
peter le cochon

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 18:48

Surprised Ah, well, may be they did fix it ....

Shorter than a Blaxxun down anyhow Wink

pig
Back to top Go down
peter le cochon
+1000
+1000
peter le cochon

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 19:43

fabricator wrote:
Good luck with private messaging , I still have to figure that one out myself. Maybe two seperate chat streams, one for incoming chat, one for incoming private messages.

Smile Hi Fab.

Mi idea re. private messaging is as follows : Within the 'main' stream (general chat and avt positioning) of each chat room, i could include a call - in this case read by all clients - , but which might only induce one single client with the corresponding user or session id to launch the query for the message. The user id, wich is given to each client at log in (sort of session id), should be enough authentication for private chat-messages, if not comming from within the White House.

My problem is, that after this last server fall-out ... I'm wondering if my Host-provider should not ask me for some sort of 'coding license', before allowing me to mess arround with server scripting. Confused

I would very much appreciate your thaughts about what should every writing/reading server script take into consideration in order to avoid intentioned or even unintentioned mess.

A few explanaitions about my php approach to chat :

Basically I am using one text file per chat (didn't want to use no DB at all for such frequent requests), where all avt movements and chat text is being recorded (appended). Also some events are being registered here, like people comming and leaving chat (load the avt url and remove it). Each client is requesting a writing (if something was said or if movement occured) and reading (allways) every 2 or 3 seconds.

Another text file is being used for 'global' stuff. That means : What worlds are opened and who is online ?

Here is also registered the last time that one user id did write. So if it is too long ago, he might be deleted and notificated to the main stream.

This file is acessed not as often as the first one (may be every 20 secs or so). The .inc acessing this one will return the command to add or remove users (avts) and worlds to the corresponding chat text file, whenever changes are detected.

This one also is being read by the tiny keyhole frames, used for showing chatrooms and chatters, like inside the login form or here in louise's headline today or in Jicer's schizzo.free.fr

It could be also used for private message notification or other not urgent stuff ...

Well, it is an improvisated stuff, after buying a PHP book and searching the index for 'read and write files' Very Happy

I will apreciate your thaughts.

pig
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 21:10

peter le cochon wrote:
fabricator wrote:

Smile Hi Fab.

Mi idea re. private messaging is as follows : Within the 'main' stream (general chat and avt positioning) of each chat room, i could include a call - in this case read by all clients - , but which might only induce one single client with the corresponding user or session id to launch the query for the message. The user id, wich is given to each client at log in (sort of session id), should be enough authentication for private chat-messages, if not comming from within the White House.

My problem is, that after this last server fall-out ... I'm wondering if my Host-provider should not ask me for some sort of 'coding license', before allowing me to mess arround with server scripting. Confused

I would very much appreciate your thaughts about what should every writing/reading server script take into consideration in order to avoid intentioned or even unintentioned mess.

A few explanaitions about my php approach to chat :

Basically I am using one text file per chat (didn't want to use no DB at all for such frequent requests), where all avt movements and chat text is being recorded (appended). Also some events are being registered here, like people comming and leaving chat (load the avt url and remove it). Each client is requesting a writing (if something was said or if movement occured) and reading (allways) every 2 or 3 seconds.

Another text file is being used for 'global' stuff. That means : What worlds are opened and who is online ?

Here is also registered the last time that one user id did write. So if it is too long ago, he might be deleted and notificated to the main stream.

This file is acessed not as often as the first one (may be every 20 secs or so). The .inc acessing this one will return the command to add or remove users (avts) and worlds to the corresponding chat text file, whenever changes are detected.

This one also is being read by the tiny keyhole frames, used for showing chatrooms and chatters, like inside the login form or here in louise's headline today or in Jicer's schizzo.free.fr

It could be also used for private message notification or other not urgent stuff ...

Well, it is an improvisated stuff, after buying a PHP book and searching the index for 'read and write files' Very Happy

I will apreciate your thaughts.

pig

scuse I copy the questions coz I dont want fabricator miis them

but I wanted too to copy that :

http://3dchat.3d-check.com
http://dumenieu.free.fr/vrml/avatarspublic/zenor.wrl
http://dumenieu.free.fr/vrml/totry/jackcam.wrl
http://site.voila.fr/isa37/noel/noel.wrl

http://3dchat.3d-check.com/index.htm?http%3A//dumenieu.free.fr/vrml/totry/jackcam4.wrl%25%25alain%25%25avts/neutrum.wrl%25%25false

http://3dchat.3d-check.com/index.htm?http%3A//site.voila.fr/isa37/noel/noel.wrl%25%25alain%25%25http%3A//dumenieu.free.fr/vrml/avatarspublic/zenor.wrl%25%25false

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Peterchatisanoel2
Back to top Go down
X
+200
+200
X

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2005-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 21:19

Will read all your bugs later, Peter.

Yes "lost text" did happen to me in your chat. But I had a great time there today.

c u
Smile X

Last edited by on Wed 3 Jan - 23:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cyberhenge.ca
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

Number of posts : 7076

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 21:33

ah thank...

Peter ...for this chat we can see our world ! so good very , i like it Smile and the color are very good ... just the chat is not ok when we typing lol !!!! but good too ....

i am happy yep ! Smile merciiiiiiii !

flower isa
Back to top Go down
http://isaworld.free.fr/site/
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 22:01

I amHappytoo !

and I do like that page too Smile

http://3dchat.3d-check.com/wip.htm
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jan - 23:47

tu as essayé le chat de Peter jacinto ???
Back to top Go down
peter le cochon
+1000
+1000
peter le cochon

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 4:44

Lol, Alain ... I could not sleep, thinking about your links a few posts above :

Everybode clicking at them, will be thrown into the chat as "Alain" What a Face

I hope Blaxxun is up soon Wink Gimme some time for bug-fixing.

I thank you all for your beta-testing. Who could wish better testers ?

Bissoux,

Peter pig
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 12:14

ahahahah true !!

now I understand that : LOL

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Chatpeteralain

and.......you know what , Peter ?

the first time I was beta tester it was for .....

Jewel of Indra ......LOL

( and that's true Smile
Back to top Go down
X
+200
+200
X

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2005-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 12:47

beta testes?!?

did you get them fixed?

did they become the Jewels of Indra?

I am looking for my glasses...

Last edited by on Thu 4 Jan - 13:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cyberhenge.ca
jacinto
+1000
+1000

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2006-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 12:57

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 404

cherche encore
Smile
Back to top Go down
jacinto
+1000
+1000

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2006-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 13:03

Quote :
tu as essayé le chat de Peter jacinto ???
le chat de peter ca fait plus d un an qu il es sur mon site !!
et en page d acceuil !!
Reveille toi Alain
Smile
Back to top Go down
magnus
+200
+200
magnus

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 18:52

comment on fait je n'arrive pas
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:02

http://3dchat.3d-check.com/index.htm?http://perso.numericable.fr/jescarre/farwest.wrl%25%25gargo%25%25avts/neutrum.wrl%25%25false

j'ai mis ton nom LOL
Back to top Go down
magnus
+200
+200
magnus

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:04

j'y vois rien c'est cortona qui prend le dessus
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:24

je t'ai vu passer Smile

on a bien discuté avec fabricator dans ton farwest Smile

c'est dur de typer mais on y arrive quand même Smile

Peter is a hero

bon tu as comme isa , lol Magnus , ça saute d'un viewer à l'autre Smile

elle , elle a le flux player en plus ....pfffff lol

bon , ya un truc de youpien que j'avais conseillé pour changer de viewer ,

peut etre ça te forcera à avoir toujours blaxxun quans tu rentres chez Peter , je sais pas ...

tu sais où est ce bazar dans le bazar de Louise ?? Smile

dans "3d ..gallery je pesne" humm ??
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:26

wowwwwwwwwwwww LOL

pour une fois le truc de recherche trouve !!!

ahaha

http://louisedesavoie.forumactif.com/search.forum?search_keywords=viewer&show_results=topics

c'est la 2eme ligne je pense
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:27

vi c ça

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 3dviewer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff   Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig's World(s) and other confusing stuff
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next