LouiZeForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LouiZeForum

3D vrml

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  3Dchats / forums3Dchats / forums  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )

Go down 
+13
thyme
mars³
Cécile
nico01
peter le cochon
LouiZe
jicer
Realwtl
anastasia
X
isa
hermetic
alain
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

Number of posts : 23529
Registration date : 2005-04-19

It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) Empty
PostSubject: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyTue 17 May - 0:38

Quote :
"If you want you can tell I think it's a good idea, cause it
sharpens the eyes Wink"

Hermetic-cab

Last edited by on Sat 18 Jun - 0:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hermetic
10/20

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2005-05-14

PostSubject: ARRGG, PIRATEZ!   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 9:05

Hi, new world, early stage, not 'shared' yet but with lot's of functions:
http://www.cyworx.com/worlds/piratez3/piratez55.wrl

-use rightclick, viewpoint to get on board on 'rotten hawk' or 'cannibae'
-click on the sails to set them (the more the faster you go, notice we are in sail age, direction of wind is importent, check compass)
-click on the helm to change course
-click on the cannons to fire, you can even sink the other shiip (takes more than one hit: we're in wooden ship times and wood swims)
-keep away from the islands with your ship, or you may run on ground

more worlds on http://www.cyworx.com/worlds/

explore!

hope this is like alain wants? Wink

ah, and a 'photo', yup here is with full sails
It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) Fullsails1

Last edited by on Fri 17 Jun - 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 9:23

Ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad)

yesssssssssssssss !

I try to have ppl discovering or re discovering crashes in Blaxxun , lol , Hermi .......
I crasched badly in Piratez last time I met you , sorry , but it was not your fault lol ...
Then I had no time to come back ..
Thanx to let us know what you do , hermetic , ppl here are busy to find their way in our 8000 messages , lol , but I am sure that with time , some will come to look at our artworks . And some will comment .
I know that it is not easy to have ppl writing , I will not kick them if they don't lol ..
All this forum is just for fun , to play , to learn , to share , to meet girls ,
ouuuuups pardon lol , ......mistake .....hihihiihh

I will go to look at , thanx hermetic ...

mmmm just one more word for the moment :
may be better to change the "coming soon " in something better , isn'it ?
May be " Hermetic_cab" , simple and appropriate , lol ...or anything you want ....tell plz .......

Ooooooooo hermetic , I would be very honnoroud too if you want to come to the stupid "ring"

https://closed.forumactif.com/viewforum.forum?f=9

if time ...
Or may be to :

LouiseForum :: Arts , littératures , techniques :: My photo of the night , ma photo de la nuit
https://closed.forumactif.com/viewforum.forum?f=64
or

LouiseForum :: Arts , littératures , techniques :: Ma photo du jour , my photo of the day

https://closed.forumactif.com/viewforum.forum?f=62

etc lol Bad)

re thanx and have nice days

amicalement

Last edited by alain on Sun 12 Apr - 12:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hermetic
10/20

PostSubject: title and ring-ghosts?   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 16:37

Hi Alain,

shure you can change the title from 'comming soon' to what ever you want
(as long you dont name it 'lazy hermet'! lol)

arrgg the ring, what the hell is that? Naaww I cant join that. Language there is only french, I dont understand a bit: What may happen if I join the 'ring', ppl want my creditcard , or want me to kill another wrl-builder?!?
I have no clue what this all is, too dangerous to join something I dont understand, right?

Anyway I'm bussy, want to make the piratez shared so ppl can sink one against another and add turns of winddirection, so navigation will not only in one direction.
Lot's to do, even the anchor needs to be made functional and arrg cortona dont works yet with it.
I have a lot of questions about sailage stuff: Was it possible for ships that time to sail hard on the wind? (how hard!?) How far could such cannons shoot that time, how much shoots could such woodenships get without sinking.
Last but not least I want a captns quatier and a pub, lot's of more stuff.
If things are ready hope to make it possible that ppl can choose a flag and that way all is translated to french, spain, english, dutch (think these where the countries took part in that pirate age, right?).
Well lot's to do, I hurry...

CU
Back to top Go down
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

Number of posts : 7076

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 16:46

hello Hermétic thank this is the world where i play another days with boat and cannon and we can drive the boat lol ....
and my son see that and he said is nice and play too Smile)
and we can take a bath in the sea , Smile i joke Mr. Green

thank
Very Happy Very Happy

flower isa
Back to top Go down
http://isaworld.free.fr/site/
hermetic
10/20

PostSubject: take a bath?!?   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 22:21

ah, yup isa!... I forgot to add some sharks!!! lol
so hurry before I find some of them and put some script on ,so that
they like to see you in the water too affraid

hehe

Hey Alain, arrgg...if ppl dont want to write something, they could take some pictures of them and friends on coconut island or on board, on fortress and add it here Wink
...Well, I have a prize for the best picture! People can choose a name for a ship, I will add it,
good idea?

clown

Last edited by on Fri 17 Jun - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyFri 17 Jun - 22:30

hihihhhihi happy sharks ..........Bad)

hermetic wrote:
....... too dangerous to join something I dont understand, right?

but it is to be born ,that , lol , my dear Bad)

that week end I go to Piratez , will write more ...

I guess you are right about real pirates in ancient times , now we have ,
compagnies , am I false ? : Mac Donald , Nike , Microsoft etc ......
Back to top Go down
X
+200
+200
X

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2005-05-09

PostSubject: well blow me away   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 6:50

Hello H

I crept silently onto your galleons and fort (like any good pirate should) 2 or 3 nights ago and sailed your ships and blasted all cannons for almost an hour. For free!

And, what a blast! This is a gaming level world, a challenge to the builder (wanna-be) mind. You have concentrated a great deal of vrml science into an experience of extraordinary beauty.

Thank you for the fun and the challenge of trying to figure out how you made those cannon balls splash into the ocean. compress

I kept waiting to see a ship's mast snap in two or catch fire. What a Face

And I'm 59! Laughing

Thanx again and congrats on you magnificent, award-worthy interactive pirate ship world.

Smile X

Back to top Go down
http://cyberhenge.ca
hermetic
10/20

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 13:05

Hey X!

hehe, crew had told me that you kicked them a lot to made them good in training for your
hardcore sail manueveres, they told me that you nearly got killed by a muntiny!! Mr. Green

Well, the splash are simple animations blackeye
(naww, took me months to figure it out and made it that good)

The problem was that we have two cases first to decide:

a) cannonball runs till the maximum range, then splach take happen
b) cannonball runs into another ship BEFORE maximum range, there for animation needs to be stopped and splash shall happen (maybe later need to add ani-gif of exploding wood-planks, but I have no such nice animation yet)

Also the range to the middle of the other ship all the time needs to be calculated, to compute
the damage may happen.

Tricky stuff, not to forget the things that shall happen when ships or cannonballs run on islands Shocked

Ah, the mast... there is allready a possibility all there to crash it, but you need to hit the other ship a lot (around 8 times or so) before you might bring the mast down (sometimes it got faster).
A better way to see that, is to run your ship on an island, which I'm shure, you did not try as a captn that good you are.
So I did it for you, here is the pic:
It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) Shipwrecked

yeaa Alain, I had to learn a lot while I tried to figure out how things where done that old times, to make a nice vrml-sailship world:
Mc donalds and others are no piratez! They are like all rich-bad-traders that time, do not care
about human life a bit (exept their own life of course Wink ).

Did you know that pirate-life maybe was the only way to get a form of democracy that times?
They wrote their 'chefs', sounds not like our 'modern' days right?)
Also they might had the first form of insurance. If one lost a limb or eye in battle and survived
the amputation (which was unlikely)
Confused

http://www.piratesinfo.com/fact/facts/conduct.htm
Back to top Go down
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 18:06

Quote :
I forgot to add some sharks!!! lol

This is a murder affraid affraid you want to kill me affraid affraid

but i have my arms ,ALAIN HELP ME.......LOL pLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Very Happy Very Happy

flower ISA
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 19:55

I have no arms , isa , just arms Bad)

( arms c'est bras , isa Bad) tu veux mes bras ?
Back to top Go down
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 20:04

zut j'ai plus babylon envolé non je voulais dire armes , fusil pistolets lol
lol! révolver , etc...
enléveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee le post merdeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile)ENLEVEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

flower isa
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 20:07

ah bin non , regardes ce que jokina a mis en phrase de ce jour !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 20:09

M'EN FOU ENLEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
SINON JE PARS DU fORUM GRRR!!!

flower ISA
Back to top Go down
hermetic
10/20

PostSubject: murderer?   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySat 18 Jun - 23:44

Naaaawww Alain, I'm no murderer, it's only..... well you know, I have built that virtual animals,
but did not realize all they need FOOD now and you know nobody pays for
vrml-worlds this times, so how can I buy enought too feed my animals?
Thats why they swim around and take what they can get, even if it's an Isa taking a bath,
sorry ooops! Shocked
But also Isa, it was your decision to take a bath in tropical pirate-waters: I have asked
you not to jump in the sea, because the shipcrew had not seen a woman
in a swimming suit for months, I fear that the sharks will be not the only probs, dang!
Well, seems nobody listens what I say, so what can I do?
pirat
Back to top Go down
X
+200
+200
X

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2005-05-09

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySun 19 Jun - 4:32

We Angloes (and one "Frenchie" I know) are no angels. We like to swim in pirate / shark-infested water "armed to the teeth" (thinking of ourselves as "cyber-samurai batman ).

So, Isa, arm yourself by holding a dagger between your teeth when you swim. bounce That way you might get to keep your arms! What a Face

Of course, we have all raced to issa's rescue (even me!). So now I'll go back and read all the great literature your world is inspiring. Laughing

Now, swim, Isa! Pirates hermetic, Alain, and even X are are climbing over each other in hopes of helping in any way we can.

Smile X

Back to top Go down
http://cyberhenge.ca
anastasia
1/20
anastasia

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2005-04-20

PostSubject: Pitatez World ARRG! Huggz Hermetic!   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySun 19 Jun - 15:55

Hermetic
Very impressive a Pitatez World ARRG! Hermetic you have done it again Smile
Blaxxun comm is a richer place from your presents! Special attention to Alain's
students Smile

Hermetic_cab is one of a very few vrml masters....look very closely at his work!
There is a lot to be learned.

Peace

---------------------------------------
Excusez le http://www.google.com/traduction peut-être un certain bon peut-être du mauvais?

Très impressionnant hermétique un monde ARRG de Pitatez! Hermétique vous l'avez fait encore:) La COMM. de Blaxxun est un endroit plus riche de vos présents! Une particulière attention aux étudiants d'Alain:)

Hermetic_cab est un très d'un peu de VRML maîtrise....look très étroitement à son travail! Il y doit beaucoup être appris.

Paix
Back to top Go down
http://www.anastasia3D.com
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySun 19 Jun - 19:16

Quote :
so how can I buy enought too feed my animals?

not with me ... but you can kill the pirate and leave them in the sea for the sharks
Quote :
But also Isa, it was your decision to take a bath in tropical pirate-waters
yes this is my decision but for me tropical water is that and i not think to sharks affraid

It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) Merroug4 it's nice !!!! no??? for swimming lol Smile))

Quote :
Well, seems nobody listens what I say, so what can I do?

hermetic , i listen what do you say , but sorry i not understand all my english is so bad and i want a misunderstanding with you the forum for me is all friend Smile) all people Smile) its hard for me to understand english people but i progress i hope Smile)
thanks to you Smile

Quote :
so what can I do
you must put shark because in the real life pirate was eating by shark....

lol hermetic sorry if i not understand all i ask to Alain if i scribe is the good word ok?
see you soon Smile)) and good day Smile)

flower isa
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptySun 19 Jun - 19:22

it was better in english , lol Ana

ahahahahhaha !!!!

I joke , lol , it is ok , pupils will understand , but indeed you know how are translators , I hope I will never marry one , lol .....
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 0:48

I wrote
Quote :
Thanx to let you know what you do , hermetic ,

but of course it was

Quote :
Thanx to let us know what you do , hermetic , ppl here are busy to find their way in our 8000 messages ,.......

Now I am happy to see that we begin to have some feedback in that part of the Forum ...
It seems that we have many subjects , may be too many , but I saw Whystler finding the 3D vrml part in 2 seconds , lol , so it is possible to find it !

Well I didn't wanted to insults pirats , lol , Hermi , and ok , Mac Donald and Nike are worst , it is easy to agree .....

Indeed we had all sorts of pirats in our mind , since chihood , since "L' île au Trésor" of Stevenson , and Capitaine Crochet , the Peter Pan's friend ...
May be some pirats had existed in real too , I am happy that you met some , Hermetic , I thought that you were younger , but indeed I don't know you well ...

And here now I come to the point : be carefull , be patient , lol ......

I wonder how such mathematical scientists as you Hermetic , I guess you are , or sort of , because you hand code vrml ,

Quote :
["javascript:
function tick(value,ts) {
if (_ThisBot.scale[2]<1.0001 && isalive<2)
{
isalive=1;
_shellsw.whichChoice=1;
xsped = Math.cos(_ThisBot.rotation[3])*8;
ysped = Math.sin(_ThisBot.rotation[3])*10;
_ThisBot.translation[0]=_ThisBot.translation[0]+xsped;
_ThisBot.translation[2]=_ThisBot.translation[2]-ysped;
_ThisBot.scale[2]=_ThisBot.scale[2]+0.000003;
}
else
if(isalive==1)
{
_shellsw.whichChoice=0;
_Co01.stopTime = ts;
_Co01.startTime = ts;
_splatches.translation[0]=_ThisBot.translation[0];
_splatches.translation[2]=_ThisBot.translation[2];
_Co02.stopTime = ts;
_Co02.startTime = ts;
_Co03.stopTime = ts;
_Co03.startTime = ts;
_Co04.stopTime = ts;
_Co04.startTime = ts;
_Co05.stopTime = ts;
_Co05.startTime = ts;
isalive=0;
}
}
"]

I wonder how you manage to build car races and pirates stories ......
I mean : is it "normal" that such "advanced" scientists are still playing with such toys ?
We could admit that they do that for the visitors , to provide some pleasure playing games , but I don't think so .
As Whystler made a ship in the Peter Pan way , because he wants to be Peter Pan ! - it is easy to see that , lol ,
I guess that you build car races and ships to play , yourself , with your toys ...... Am I right ?
The consequence is that we must admit : the artist never takes care of the visitor , he builds what he needs to play with ...
Reason why I am not often in communities , where everyone want a table , a house and a plate to eat ...
Who care about eating in 3D ? Not you , Hermetic , I am sure ,

but about to be eaten yes , by sharks or other people , lol ...
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 1:11

and to tell more exactly what I wanted to tell ,
I add that :

a man 10 old enjoys playing with cannons ,
and the same man at the age of 30 or ...59 enjoys writing that :

Quote :
ROUTE tltouch.isActive TO SCRIPT.lrot
ROUTE trtouch.isActive TO SCRIPT.rrot
ROUTE TTick.cycleTime TO SCRIPT.tick
ROUTE SCRIPT.knarzTime TO sound1.startTime
ROUTE cannon_r01.cstartTime TO SCRIPT.canodelay1
ROUTE cannon_r02.cstartTime TO SCRIPT.canodelay2
ROUTE cannon.cstartTime TO SCRIPT.canodelay3
ROUTE cannon_l01.cstartTime TO SCRIPT.canodelayl1
ROUTE cannon_l02.cstartTime TO SCRIPT.canodelayl2
ROUTE cannon_l.cstartTime TO SCRIPT.canodelayl3

he is the same man ....
Back to top Go down
Realwtl
+1000
+1000
Realwtl

Number of posts : 1920

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyTue 21 Jun - 18:29

Humm hello Hermetic Very Happy Nice to see you their, i didn't remenber that you were one of our members Very Happy Ok I meet Hermetic yesterday evening, and i was very surprising by the quality of the world he show : piratezz

ok Smile I have to see it, a second time.

Oh hermetic, Can y look at the code please ?? It would help me to understand, many things i think, i just want to look at it, Can I ?
Back to top Go down
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyTue 21 Jun - 18:40

hello hermetic i know here is for your job for builder world Smile but this is a forum a relaxxxx forum so it's for you hermétic hihi !!!

the captain cook but i know you are the captain hermetic is for joke
and lol make the captain woman ok?
tke time for loading is long a little sorry Sad

http://www.uip.co.uk/films/peter_pan/video/peter_pan_med.mov

flower isa

see you soon with your sharks affraid affraid

oups ! i go out quickly bys bys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
alain
fondateur
fondateur
alain

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyTue 21 Jun - 19:03

she braught here Peter the pig , now Peter Pan ! tell him to register too , isa !!!
Back to top Go down
isa
+2000
+2000
isa

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) EmptyTue 21 Jun - 20:19

you want peter pan registred here ? Alain ? okok so lol mdr
i cherch the solution ok ?
but where is peter the pig ? lol i dont see him few long time so i cherch him too lol Smile)

OHOH! hermetic tell me if you are see the video ok? so funny for your world . Smile
thank
flower isa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )   It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab ) Empty

Back to top Go down

It sharpens the eyes ( Hermetic-cab )
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LouiZeForum :: ARTS :: 3D art :: Worlds (vrml)-
Jump to: